Ethiopian Pulp and Papers Share Company

2016-08-29 11:05:40

Ethiopian pulp and papers Share Company was established and gets legal recognition in August 29, 1955 E.C. the share holders of this companys were ministry of finance, Ethiopian Development Bank, Ethiopian Investment Bank and Panser and Witmor Company with a beginning capital of 50,000 birr. When it started production in 1962 the total expenses were 22 million birr and at the same time its capital was pumped to 10 million birr.Currntlly the share holders of the company are Ethiopian government 70% and IFC 30%. During its establishment the company produces paper product of 25 ton daily and 8,500 ton annually.

 

 

IMG_0235.jpg

 

IMG_20151122_100921大.jpg

 

DSC_1643大.jpg

 

 

Next: No more